- Provides thought leadership and expertise in digital marketing.
- Be able to work across all categories and to have best ability to deliver exceptional practices to all clients.
- Demonstrate a deep expertise and passion in Digital, along with an understanding of brand development and the ability to drive different brand marketing which is actively build specific brand propositions and values.
- Maximize business value by using digital to drive cross functional (Marketing, Consumer Service) collaboration, sharing and where appropriate integration.
- Support in selecting and managing key colleagues, strategic partners, local and internaltional agencies, external suppliers and platforms against digital plan
- Salary: Negotiation
- Manage and own specific digital marketing projects both brand specific and strategic portfolio initiatives. To include social media and third party media.
- Manages all agency relationships and agreements for digital marketing.
- Sets clear and stretching KPIs for all digital activities and closely assesses the effectiveness of all digital marketing.
- Closely monitors and analyzes marketing trends and competitor activity both in the general market and in digital.
- Participates in the strategic planning of brand marketing to ensure digital marketing is fully optimized, and that brand teams are delivering strong concepts that can be effectively applied through digital.
- Present & suggest innovative digital marketing ideas to the Marketing Director and brand teams.
- Confidence and ability to liaise with company Directors and the Managing Director.
- Assists in specific marketing projects as required including non-digital on occasions.
- Fair Digital & Social Marketing expertise (more than 2 years). Experience in Social Media and/or Ecommerce.
- Solid marketing experience (more than 3 years)
- Ability to analyze, interpret and react to real time trends and data
- Proven experiences in digital marketing projects
- Project management skills
- Strong relationship management skills and ability to lead and manage cross-functional teams
- A minimum of 3 years hands-on experience in digital media and/or social marketing, preferably in a digital agency with proven portfolio in developing, executing and managing digital media accounts is imperative.
- A wide interest in the intersection between technology and culture/human behavior.
- Deep understanding and strong working knowledge of social media platforms (e.g Periscope, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Youtube, Google, Snapchat) and their role in forming and being part of a larger digital ecosystem.
- Possess the ability to create a well thought out, data-backed strategic plan of action for clients for campaigns.
- Developed more digitally-oriented planning skills alongside the core craft e.g. social listening, web analytics content planning.
- Very strong analytical skills and ability to mine large sets of data for actionable insights.
- Strong strategic and creative thinking with a passion for delivering best-in-class work.
- Extroverted with well-developed interpersonal, team building and relationship management skills.
- Excellent command of English, both verbal and written communication.
- Independent, determined; loves taking responsibility and problem solving.
- Pushes for the best possible work and stands-up for great ideas.
About YouNet Digital
YouNet Digital is a member of YouNet Group - a leading complete Social Solutions provider in Vietnam & SEA.
Currently, we are looking for Digital Marketing Manager. If you find yourself interested in this position, please don't hesitate to send us your application via: digitalworks
For more information, please visit: http://www.xdigital.com[vrview img="https://digitalworks.vn/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/jenna-lyons-office-jcrew-360-VR-panorama-002.jpg"]